Hello World. Hello Mars.

If you’re surprised to find that I have created this blog, my surprise is ten times greater. I intend to use this blog to report, not only the latest on iMars and citizen science more generally but, as an experiment. Just to see what happens. I have always been of the “nothing to lose” attitude, which has stood me in good stead for 95% of my life, and I don’t intend to let the other 5% to get in the way of that. I have also often thought that my fingers tapping on a computer keyboard produce something so much more melodic and harmonious than anything my vocal chords could ever do. Whilst I have every intention to use this blog for my research, I give you prior warning that I cannot be held accountable if I sometimes stray.

Have a wonderful weekend, folks.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s